A great amount of activity in your home revolves around the kitchen, so it’s almost a requirement that the design of the kitchen offers the best in comfort, durability and functionality. While you will cook and most likely eat many meals in the kitchen, you have to take into consideration that it will probably be the center for entertaining and likely the heartbeat of your family’s home. Is it any wonder the kitchen is consistently at the top of the majority of homeowners’ remodeling list? Our renovation specialists here at Design Craft Home offer years of experience in the design and construction of this important space.
Kitchen remodeling by Design Craft Homes can include a variety of updates and renovations including:
- Countertops made of materials like granite, Corian, engeineered quartz, concrete, laminate, etc
- Custom or stock cabinets, or re-surfacing of existing cabinets
- Cabinet hardware (pulls and/or handles)
- Decorative backsplashes of ceramic tile, glass, stone, granite, or Corian
- Appliances, including built-ins — ovens, cook tops, refridgerators, etc
- Ventilation such as fans and hoods
- Amenities and creature comforts like wine racks and refridgerators, pot fillers, vegetable sinks, heated flooring, etc.
- Wall finishes (paint or texture)
- Specialized flooring, such as travertine, hardwood, vinyl, cork or bamboo
- Lighting including pendants, undermounts, can lighting, track lighting, and ceiling fixtures
- And much more!
Why Remodel my Kitchen?
The kitchen is consistently the room that averages the highest return on investment (ROI) for home remodeling projects, and here in Orlando kitchen remodeling ROIs are even higher than the national average. If you’re looking to identify the one room that will get the most for your money – both for resale values and your personal usage – look no further than a kitchen remodel. Any real estate agent will agree it’s sure to be a selling point when you do put your home on the market, and in the meantime you’ll be the day-to-day beneficiary of the amenities you choose to upgrade with.